Kolej Laila Taib is offering Laila Taib Bursary scheme for Sarawakian students that enroll in any academic programmes at KLT. The eligibility of the scheme will be based on the parent's household income in the B40 and M40 category.
Terms and Conditions
- Laila Taib Bursary scheme is only open for SARAWAKIAN students enrolled and registered into Kolej Laila Taib in 2023 intakes onward with household income in the B40 and M40 category.
- Applicants must fulfill the minimum entry requirements of the interested programme at KLT.
- Applicants must not be more than 25 years old when applying.
- The student must maintain GPA of 2.0 for every semester, in order to retain the Laila Taib Bursary for the entire study duration.
- Once the bursary is forfeited, it shall not be reinstated.
- A student is only entitled to ONLY ONE of the financial aids, either the bursary scheme OR the scholarship.
- Kolej Laila Taib reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the bursary and when required without prior notice.