Internal Financial Aids
Kolej Laila Taib is offering financial aids for students who would like to pursue their tertiary education at the institution.
LAILA TAIB BURSARY
LAILA TAIB SCHOLARSHIP
General terms & conditions
1. Laila Taib Bursary scheme is only open for SARAWAKIAN students enrolled and registered into Kolej Laila Taib in 2023 intakes onward with household income in the B40 and M40 category.
2. Laila Taib Scholarship is open to all MALAYSIAN students enrolled and registered into Kolej Laila Taib in 2023 intake onward that fulfill the academic requirement stated.
3. Applicants must fulfill the minimum entry requirements of the interest program at KLT.
4. Applicants must not be more than 25 years old when applying.
5. One student must maintain GPA of 2.0 for every semester, in order to retain the Laila Taib Bursary and Laila Taib Scholarship for the entire study duration.
6. Once the bursary or scholarship is forfeited, it shall not be reinstated.
7. A student is only entitled to ONLY ONE of the internal financial aids, either the bursary scheme OR the scholarship.
8. Please fill the form of the Laila Taib internal financial aids you would like to apply.
9. Kolej Laila Taib reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the bursary or scholarship and when required without prior notice.
External Financial Aids
Yayasan Sarawak Financial Aid
- Admission Assistance to Tertiary Institution
Yayasan Sarawak is funding early-stage costs for students who started their studies to Institutions of Higher Learning.
- Education Scholarship Loan
Yayasan Sarawak Scholarship Loan is available for students to apply. Priority will be given to IPTS owned by Yayasan Sarawak or the Sarawak State Government (including Kolej Laila Taib).
Student successfully graduated will be eligible for incentive for repayment of their loan subjects to terms and conditions as follows:
- 75% incentive : CGPA 3.50 & above
- 50% incentive : CGPA 3.00 – 3.49
Students may apply for the financial assistance online through Yayasan Sarawak official website www.yayasansarawak.org.my.
Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional (PTPTN)
PTPTN education financing scheme is only applicable for those students who is not eligible for 100% Laila Taib scholarship for programme Fee.
Employees Provident Fund (EPF)
This scheme allows EPF members to withdraw from their Account II for further studies in local or oversea institutions for their children.